Arlene Fickler, Esq. Receives Sixth Annual Social Justice Awa
- Arlene Fickler, Esq. Receives Sixth Annual Social Justice Award
- Congratulations to Rabbi David Straus...
- Take Action Against Childhood Hunger
- California Prop 19: Good for the Jews?
- JALSA Hosts "Move Your Money Action"
- No Holds Barred: Non-Jews as the saviors of Judaism
- Rabbi David Saperstein Interprets the Election Results
- Jews Remained Loyal Democrats in 2010
- Quiches, Kugels, and Couscous: Joan Nathan shares her journey for Jewish Cooking in France
- A Special Thanks to Ruth Laibson, Editor Emeritus
|Newsletter: November 19, 2010|
|Want to Join? |
To become a voting JSPAN member, please go to www.JSPAN.org. On the right side of your screen you will be able to start a secure transaction and become a voting member.
Make all checks payable to:
|The newsletter contains articles and links to articles that we think will be of interest to JSPAN members. They are included for informational purposes, but unless otherwise stated, they do not necessarily reflect official JSPAN policy|